Filing a Claim with Puff/Westone Distribution:
- Please alert Westone within 5 business days of receipt of merchandise by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make note of which box (if there are multiple) the broken/damaged item(s) came from and use the tracking number if possible. Example: Broken PD-11 came from box 518909991234 and broken IND-14B came from box 518909991235.
- Take pictures of the box(es) and item(s) (please send .jpeg files).
- In an email list each damaged item, include your shop name and invoice number, and send the above requested information as well as your photos to email@example.com.
- Do not throw out broken/damaged items or original damaged packaging. Very carefully place the broken item(s) back in the original damaged box(es) and expect a delivery driver to come and pick up the box(es) for inspection. Depending on the carrier, you may receive a call from a dispatcher confirming the pick up.
Following these steps ensure not only a quicker claims process, but it also greatly increases the chances of the claim being honoured by the carrier. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.