Wholesale Terms of Service
These products are for use by adults only and sales to minors is strictly prohibited. All retailers must possess current tobacco resale licenses unless not required by laws and ordinances. It is the responsibility of the re-seller to contact local authorities and confirm your local requirements. Puff Pipes are made and distributed by Westone Distribution. All customers purchasing from Westone Distribution must agree to and understand the following conditions:
- All prices are listed in Canadian funds, for wholesale customers only and subject to change without notice.
- All accounts are shipped C.O.D cash.
- All orders are sent C.O.D unless terms are established in advance and agreed upon by both Westone Distribution and the customer.
- All orders are packed professionally. Once a package leaves the Westone Distribution facility it becomes the responsibility of the shipping company and the customer.
- Orders will be shipped by FEDEX unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- Back orders are shipped only at the customer's request.
- Refused orders are subject to freight charges and a 15% restocking fee.
- Damages and shortages must be reported to Westone Distribution within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- Payment that is late or outstanding is subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year). Overdue accounts are also held accountable and will be charged for costs incurred by Westone Distribution to recover outstanding balances (collection agency fees, travel fees, lawyer fees and all other collection costs). Overdue invoices will be stripped of discounts.
- All returned checks result in a $30.00 charge and a hold on all pending orders.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 25/10/2011